Project ITV

Project ITV

Sunday, May 5, 2013

5-11May Adding lightning, misc stuff

Progress so far
The game is complete save for a few many things that has to be done:
- Music*
- Sound*
- Grayscale Feature (working on it)
- Polishing and improving whatever graphics I have
- Improving the first few levels as they tend to be boring and pointless

*Waiting for a reply before it can begin

Lightning
I added some lightning to amplify the drama of the last level.
The left most lightning was ironically, inspired by a photo of real lightning, but I think it looks the least interesting among the 3 lightning streaks, so I put it in the most elusive place I could find on the map.

The night of 7 May is going to be unforgettable. I talked to David Carney. I hope he will have the time to work with me on the project. But I also realise that I have much polishing left to do. There was so much tension in the air for me, and when the tension dissipates, stress remains.

Redrawing / Retracing the turtles
Planning to redraw the turtles in better graphics.

Contacting David Carney
I contacted David Carney in hopes of working with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment